View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 01-18-2014, 10:37 PM

Reid settled back, hugging his book close to him. Terry sounded happier than Reid had heard him before, perhaps beyond a time or two beforehand, when he had come to realize his affection for William. And he loved to hear that in the young man's voice. "Yeah, we'll be headed to her house on Christmas eve, and we'll stay there until late Christmas day." Usually they would invite a close friend or two, but perhaps this time they would simply remain a trio. A very small family, of sorts. A strange family, but a family nonetheless.

"It'll be... pretty late, yeah..." Reid checked his watch but realized it was still set to the wrong time. "Huh... I'll say probably past midnight by the time we get there. So it'll take a while to get accustomed to the time difference... It's just six hours, but those six hours can confuse you pretty easily." Picking up his drawing utensils, Reid slid them into their bag and sat upright. "Should get a cab outside the airport since my car's overseas... It's where I am most of the time, made sense." He shrugged a little, smiling brightly. He looked forward to seeing his home again, his grandmother.