View Single Post
Zweres
'nanaface

Old 10-25-2008, 03:25 AM

Costume Capers - An Avatar Contest!

It's Halloween, and while some people are Trick-or-Treating or gorging themselves with candy, on the island of Menewsha, a costume contest is happening in one of the adjacent buildings near the town hall. Here on Menewsha, creativity and sense is rewarded with sweet prizes. Without further ado, I present to you Costume Capers, and avatar contest looking to reward you for your creativity and sense.

Costume Capers - Overview!

Costume Capers is one of the festivities that is being held for the Halloween event. In this contest, there will be various categories for you to submit avatars for. There are 3 categories overall (which will be mentioned a few posts down). If you submit an avatar for any of these categories, it will be looked at and judged. The two judges for this event is Jellysundae and Zweres. Both of these judges will cooperate together to decide which avatars get a prize depending on creativity, sense, and other factors as well. The people handing out the sweet prizes will be the judges, who you can learn a bit about them below. :)

Costume Capers - About the Hosts!

Zweres

I have been a Menewsha staff member for a little more than a year, so it's exciting to still be a staff member at this point. You can oftentimes find me lurking about in the forums, and feel free to send me a PM! I love it when people try to get to know me, and they might realize that I'm actually not as evil as I really am. But anyway, the point is that feel free to send me a message if you see me around the forums, and always feel free to send me PM's as well.

Jellysundae

Hi! I'm Jelly, and while you may not see me around much I'm nearly always here! My time is usually spent either trying to come up with fun and exciting new things for you guys, sorting out problems, or hunting down cheaters! So I'm taking a break from that and coming out to see what awesome outfits everyone can come up with for this contest, and I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's entries ^^

Last edited by Lise; 10-27-2008 at 05:38 AM..