View Single Post
Zweres
'nanaface

Old 10-26-2008, 03:30 AM

Costume Capers - Rules of the game!

Rules, not exactly the most exciting part of this thread, but certainly one of the most important parts. Rules are imperative that not only this thread runs smoothly, but all of Menewsha as well. Therefore, it is important to make sure you read all the rules thoroughly enough so you understand them. Make sure you read all the rules of this thread as well, because there is something in the "rules" section that you must follow if you want your avatar entry to be accepted as well! The rules are listed below.

• Please make sure you have read the FAQ as well, as those apply to all of Menewsha.
  • Remaining respectful of each other in person and including avatar entries. Constructive criticism is fine, but rudeness is not.
  • Cheating will not be tolerated. This includes entering more entries on a mule account. You will be automatically disqualified from this contest if you are caught. Remember that we watch this site like a hawk!
  • The guidelines that are posted for avatar submission are to be followed at all times. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in the avatar that is being submitted to not be accepted. Also, please make sure you private message me with a picture of your avatar entry, it will be alot easier on myself to make sure I receive every entry!
  • We all have different avatar tastes, and myself and jellysundae are no exceptions. If your avatar did not place for a prize, please don't be upset as everyone's avatar tastes vary.
  • The entry cut-off date is to be decided depending on the amount of entries we receive. Once the entry cut-off date is decided, we will post it as soon as possible.
  • Enjoy the rest of the Halloween event!

Last edited by Lise; 10-27-2008 at 05:39 AM..