View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 08-24-2014, 09:37 PM

Solaris nodded at the question of the other. They had indeed gotten here the same way. He smiled at the second comment of it being a nice place. It was indeed, it could be very beautiful. Moments later though, the other male there besides him was coming over, and once more using that name. 'Sol'. He understood where it came from. The first three leters of his name, he guessed it was easier than calling him his full name maybe? He turned a bit red at the comment of having gotten tired of waiting. "Ah...forgive me...I seem to have gotten distracted" he glanced at the new comer with a smile, before remembering the shoes in his hands. He turned to the female who had come first, he still had not gotten her name.

He gave her a warm smile, "forgive me....I did retrieve the shoes though, if you like." Again, he could and would not force her to wear them. If she prefered her feet bare, that was alright. It was safe here to walk with out them, so she was in no immediate danger. He noted a look within her eyes, and his smile faded for a moment. He got the feeling something happened, something that was not good. A glance at the cloud in the distance confirmed as much...the cloud had gotten a bit bigger. They had not seemed to notice it, for that, he was glad. He wondered if he should tell them, but as soon as the thought crossed his mind, so did another dizzy feeling. His eyes blurred for a moment, a hand moving to his head. No...he should not say anything for now...they would learn soon.