View Single Post
Rainiy
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Rainiy

Old 01-19-2008, 03:01 AM

@ Roocee : My mother was smart and is soaking it in water right now <3 It's not cracked :3 Just a bit... black at the bottom xD;

@ Morquarwen : I tried eggnog for the first time a few years ago, and honestly, I really hated it xD I sometimes get in the mood for things I know I don't like though (like mango, and yam pie -- it's like a weird cycle; I just get the urge every few years xD; I absolutely hate the taste of pie >.> ) Anyway, this Christmas, the first two half-glasses of eggnog actually tasted good! xD And lol! Are there actually eggs in eggnog? xD

I try to... broaden my horizons >.> So I tried green tea once xD I tried Lipton's, and it almost made me gag xD; It was way too sugary for me :3 For the most part, I don't like tea just because I don't really like super hot drinks near my mouth xD; *always drank iced frappucinos and always waits for coffee to literally -cool- a bit* xD I liked it when a Japanese friend of mine came to America and made it traditionally :3 And I drank raspberry flavored iced tea once and liked it ^__^ So who knows! ='D

Edit:

Siaa: My coffee pot holds four cups too, and up to a while ago only my mum drank coffee on occasion xD When I have lots of homework though, I can drink the entire four cups myself >.> It's not healthy xD; And it generally kicks in the morning after I drink it xD; *cries* ^__^;