View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-25-2015, 01:42 AM

I must say, you are quite the adorable girl, Holly. I enjoy it when you call me 'handsome' it's really kind of you to think that I am. You're so cute you know. The reason for this letter is, well I'm not sure how to say it really. I'm used to girls finding me attractive, it comes with the powers. You should see the effect I have on girls, it never ceases to amaze me that one guy with pink hair could cause such reactions on other girls. You however, I don't seem to have the same effect on you like I do on others. Your reaction to my teases are only blushing cheeks which I must admit just add to your cuteness factor. I don't know what that means though. Does that mean you like me? Or is it just because I'm Cupid's son? I hope I'm making sense because I honestly don't know how to explain what's going through my head right now. Anyway, I just thought I'd tell you what I'm thinking and feeling. To be honest, I don't know what I'm feeling, but I do know I enjoy being around you.

Yours Truly, Valentinus

"I don't like them! I only like-" he stopped himself when he saw it was just Silvermist. "Oh it's you. I thought it was Holly." he said and chuckled nervously before standing up and looking at Silvermist and the letter. "Good job, I'm sure Faythe is going to love it. Now then, let's go deliver it to her shall we?" he suggested and grinned as he led Silvermist back into the shop and up the stairs to Faythe's room where he saw her stepping out with the envelope in her hand. "Oh we're right on time! Okay, exchange letters now." Valentinus said and smiled as Faythe handed over her letter to Silvermist and took the letter he handed her. "Okay, now go and read them alone. When you've finished reading them, you both can get together and talk." Valentinus explained.

Faythe placed the letter into the envelope and sealed it carefully before turning it over and writing his name down clearly. Smiling, she walked out of her room and was surprised to see that both Valentinus and Silvermist where at her door. "Oh...h-hello." she said nervously and blushed when she saw Silvermist. Listening to Valentinus, she handed over her letter to Silvermist and accepted his. "Alone?" she repeated and nodded. She knew not to question Valentinus, he was the master of love...or getting there at least so she trusted him. "Very well then Valentinus." she said and walked back into her room where she stared at the envelope in her hands. Carefully, she opened it and started to read the letter he had written her. Beautiful smile? This made her look into the mirror to see she was blushing brightly but smiling as well. "Oh my..." she whispered and sat on the edge of her bed as she continued reading the letter.