View Single Post
MidnightRun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-24-2008, 04:07 AM

[[Omigosh, I'm so sorry! >w< I didn't mean to let this RP get all the way to 3rd page! >w<;;; And yeah, I guess they're on break XD]]

Awaken by the sunlight that seeped through his bedroom windows, Dawn decided that there was no use in hiding from it. He got up and stretched, trying to fit in a few warm-up exercises into the morning. The sounds emitting from his stomach led him to the refridgerator, only to find nothing suitable to eat.
He groaned and purposely hit his head against the fridge, grabbing his wallet from the counter as he slumped to the door. Since he had slept in shirt, jeans, and socks, he was ready to get through the door after slipping into his shoes. Dawn's keys jingled from his pockets to meet the lock, securing the door.

As he turned around the start towards the local food market, but noticed someone. A girl to be exact. She seemed familiar, but nontheless, Dawn knew nothing about her. Suddenly refreshed and willing to try his luck, the words "Someone's pretty early this morning," were emmitted. The rising sun could have hardly met 7.