View Single Post
BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-05-2010, 06:57 AM

((oh thats ok! I do it to from time to time. I was literally just about to hit post on a HUGE thing I'd just typed up escaping your facility. Lol. BUT if you're back then lets just keep going :-) I posted it in a blog just so I wouldn't loose wha tI'd already typed, I'm sure I can use it later :-p))

Lixi nodded with understanding and glanced at the young women.

"I don't know if this means much, but I'm no vampire. I don't kill humans. Unlike the rest of my kind, I don't hold you responsible for our banishment, nor do I hold you any ill will because of how HE favors you. To be honest, I don't even like being involved in anyones war, hence how I wound up here in the first place." She turned her attention back to the man. "As for how many of us are here, I truly don't know. I have a feeling theres at least one more of what i'd truly call my own kind, but as for the other two groups like us, I don't know. There were at least 2 demons I encountered today, and I usually assume for every demon theres at least one angel to be found, so you can take that however you will."

Lixi paced across the room to lean against a wall. She paused for a few moments to study the faces of the two people in front of her.

"I gotta ask though, do you even know exactly what we are, what you're dealing with here?"