View Single Post
sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・ο)
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 04-07-2010, 05:26 AM

[*nervous laguh* woah you really weren't kidding when you said it was long! hahaha]

Sophia was speechless, she had never heard a speech like that before and not from an Angel either. "Um, well that does it than." She looked over as Jason stood up and clapped his hands together. "What do you mean?" She couldn't help but be confused at that point, she watched him cross the room and walk over to the computer, "This whole thing. The massive and abnormal Demon and Angel activity. This has all got to do with the now sudden reappearance of the Half-Helled. Or Lixi's kind." She looked out the window and caught sight of another of her kind talking to a human girl and Sophia smiled. "Well sorry to interrupt you Jason but I need to go. I'll be right back." and with that she pulled her leather jacket on and grabbed her weapons belt before running out the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason stared after her and shook his head, "Sorry about that. She must have seen a Demon or something outside the window. She'll be back." I hope. He walked over to Lixi and put a hand on her shoulder, "Now do you know what anybody is planning on doing? Like war wise. Because if your kind are mad at Humans you can bet there'll be a war of some sort."