Thread: Stardew Valley
View Single Post
Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ Cutie

Old 08-14-2017, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
I loved Sims 1 and especially 2. Sims 3 I couldn't play for most of its existence because I had a low-end laptop. Sims 4 I really, really love, probably my favorite of the franchise. Maxis is back in the picture with Sims 4 and so there's much more about it that harkens back to 1 and 2. And, generally, there just seems to be more cohesion and thought behind it. For it being still wrapped up in the EA Games bureaucracy, I think it's stellar (there are some choices stuff pack and game pack-wise that are questionable, and some choices that have been a letdown generally, but overall I really enjoy what they've done).
I thought Maxis was totally acquired by EA/almost completely kaput! 4 is so much better than 3 though so I'd believe they have an input. I really must give 4 another go, I think I was just still bitter about 3 and EA's shittyness in general when I first played it to have an open mind about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wandering Poet View Post
So I've taken to building mega crops now. It's rather hard. Even with the river layout which has about 800 slots for sprinkler crops it's really hard to plant them all on day 1.
I've never made one, well done! ..How do you do it? :P