View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 08-15-2014, 01:42 AM

He watched the other in silence, till the ogre moved over once more. When he asked if anyone needed anything, then the newcommer if she was hungrt, Yukiteru spoke up "do you happen to have tea? Any will do please." He returned his eyes to the table as a second male decided to make his way over, asking what had happened. The man with the green food from before. He had noted the words telling him he did not have to stay, but had not had a moment to answer before their guest arrived. Were all the men here other than the ogre so...flamboyant? He noted the move by the injured male on the other's leg, before shaking his head. "Yukiteru" he said, glancing away from them. "My name if you wish to know.." he had not intruduced himself, and being called such words like darling by the other when he was so loose with love terms made him feel a bit annoyed.

"I have nothing to do at the moment but talk.." he says, "and it is not the talking I mind...it is just few seem to be..interesting." It was nicer saying it that way, rather than saying everyone was not worth his time. He did not know any of them well enough to make such a statement so boldly out loud. He continued to rest his head upon his hand. His eyes moved to the two females in the place. The one who had passed him, and the one who had spoken to him earlier. They were certainly different than some of the females he had met before.Though the one who had spoken to him did in a sense remind him of Kiyoko. If she was here right now, she would have thrown a fit by the way the energy feeder was speaking to him so boldly. He gave a light smile at the thought, not even registering it as he got lost in thought a bit.