View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 11-11-2015, 07:27 PM

"Winning tickets to this place!" Reno immediately jumped on the question. "Zero and Ryna said no but I said yes and I always get what I want." Ryna nodded silently with grinding her teeth; there was clearly more to this story. "Well," she flitted her lashes, "I kinda signed them up against there will. Then told mom and dad I booked us a vacay. Mom said that was nice of me and dad said they had to go."

"She conveniently left out that she won the tickets." Ryna pipped up. "Had mom and dad know this was a scam, they wouldn't have let us come here."

"Nonsense," Reno exclaimed, "mom and dad are constantly telling us to seek adventure. Dad would have still made us go here, just to check it out. And Ryna," her lips curled up to reveal a devilish grin, "are you scared of what we'll find in these woods?"

Finally at the water, Ryna let out a sigh. "Reno, I am scared. We know nothing about this island and what it holds. Father always scolded me for being without fear. He said fear is what makes you brave and it's what drives you to survive. I always though it foolish for he fears nothing. But... seeing this place and what came into our cabin last night." She fell silent before rubbing her arms.

"I think I finally understand. When dad lost mom, he was so scared. He searched day and night for her. Lost himself and fell into a state of darkness. Nothing chipped at him for fear was all he knew. It was in that state of eternal fear that he finally gained his clarity--that fear is not a weakness but a strength that forces you to become someone better.

"Using the fear, he started to channel it. He vowed he would find her and find her he did. They love deeper because of it and he's so much stronger now that he holds fear within his heart. Things impact him and... it... it all makes sense."

Flopping to her knees, Ryna's lifeless gaze stared off across the water. "For so long it bugged me, that he would admit and share such things. But I understand. I finally understand."

Taking a seat beside her twin, Reno placed a gentle hand on the woman's back. "Ryanne," she cooed lightly, "what are you afraid of?" Her orbs were wide with wonder for this was the first time Ryna had ever exposed herself with such a vulnerability.

"Noerina," her pale hand reached for Reno's cheek, "I'm afraid I'll lose you." With both hands firmly around the blonde's face, she pulled herself into her. Her dark head rested against the flatter-chested sister's breasts. "I can't imagine living without my other half."

Stroking her sister's raven hair, Reno sighed happily. "Don't worry. I won't leave you. I promise." Holding her a moment longer, Reno's graveness slowly faded as her usual cheeky demeanor returned.

"NOW WHO'S GONNA GET NEKKID WITH ME!"

Splashing into the water, the blonde peeled away her clothes. Seconds later, she was running up to Ryna and egging her into the water. "GET NEKKKKKKID!"