View Single Post
Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 04-11-2009, 10:56 PM

Welcome to the Easter version of my Through the Looking Glass thread! All are welcome here and feel free to chat and make friends. The main point here is to make friends while you make carrots! So come on and jump down the rabbit hole and get into the spirit! We will be doing various things here on top of chatting... there is a contest of sorts in the works. I just have to conect with the dear Loffel... and someone could be up for an amazing art freebie to comemerate the event this year! Keep checking for announcments and updates.

Contest info

We are having a COLOR THAT BUNNI! Contest. :) So here is the lowdown..... We encourage you to change the face.. make this bunny your own.. you may add things to it and you may change the face.. just use the overall base. Contest will run the duration of the event. There will be five catagories. You may enter once per catagory. Meaning you may have a tatal of 5 entries only. The catagories are as follows:

:Tattoo and Pierced Bunni:
You must make the bunni tattooed and or pierced in this catagory. Get creative.

:Easter Bunni:
We want to see your take on the easter buni here.

:Loli Bunni:
We want to see your best take on a lolita buni, it can be gothic, classic, cand sweet... you name it! Just keep it in the spirit of loli!

:Free for All Bunni:
This is where you can go wild... anything goes here pretty much as long as it is your own! So let us see some out there one of a kind bunnies!

:Costume Bunni:
Here you may make a costume bunny... this goes for themed bunnies, Christmas bunni, halloween bunni... ect... not easter though.. that falls under the easter buni catagory. You may also make a buni version of your Mene avi... this is considered a costume of you for your bunni. :)

Do NOT steal art! It must be your own creation on our base.... and remember only five entries per user... no mules.. I will have someone check if I suspect otherwise!

Last edited by Ivvy; 04-19-2009 at 08:51 PM..