View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-19-2011, 11:10 PM

"Well as long as it is in the hallway i don't see a problem with it....i let them listen to it in my class cause it helps them with thier art work. Well i will see you later after all i have a class to go to also." Vanya said to him as she smiled and hugged him, trying to cheer him up before she started to walk back towards her classroom, stopping when she thought about something. "George, you should relax, after all they are just kids and they have alot going on also that we don't even know about." she said kindly to him as she waved at him before going into her door way, looking around her class before getting a very serious look on her face. "Alright! CUT IT OUT!!!! I know you guys are very excited to be in my class but today i just want each and every one of you to tell everyone about your summer and once that is done we are going to try and create something that can speak about how our summers were without words." she said to them as she smiled, glad that they had calmed down as she sat on top of her desk.