View Single Post
nimh
*^_^*

Old 07-07-2011, 11:52 PM

Destroyed. Desolate. Dead. Home. I want home . . . Green! Life! New Home? Get closer. Look. Search. Oxygen. H2O. Nitrogen. Plants. Wooden constructions? Creatures in funny shapes? Possible, maybe new home. Invade. Blend. Search. Find New Home. Live? . . . Will I be accepted? Zoom In. Study. Re-create Self then invade. Friends? Want friends . . . Saraanae lonely.

Rue waltzed up to the concession counter and ordered a large bag of popcorn with butter and an Orange soda. While she waited for the snack she turned and leaned against the popcorn machine. She let the warmth spread through her shoulders and back, loosening muscles and driving out the cold chill from outside. Looking up at Rob she smiled and said, "I hope you don't mind sharing I'm a little on the short side when it comes to spending." With a quick spin she rotated towards the cashier and shelled out a total of $4.65 in return for the popcorn and soda. With the popcorn in the crook of her arm Rue waved her free hand towards the hallway leading to the theater, "Shall We?" Rue thought she caught a glimpse of something outside. A man maybe, in a heavy coat. Turning to get a better look, the man dissapeared from Rue's sight. Insted Rue turned her gaze to Rob and waited for him to catch up. Rue watched him as he walked over and her mind went instantly to his fall on the sidewalk and how he turned it into a roll. Rob walked with a languid, graceful stride. Like a cat . . . maybe a mountain lion. Mountain Lion would be more manly and Rob was definitely a man. A sudden blush heated Rue's face and she stepped backwards into the shadows of the hallway in an attempt to hide it. With a furious pink refusing to leave her face, Rue turned and led the way into the theater trying her best not to think about Rob or the way he walked.