View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 01-01-2015, 07:43 PM

March Highlights

Lucky in Love

After talking back and forth for the past few weeks on facebook we decided to give this another shot. He came with me to my cousins social and Everyone was really happy for us. Meanwhile I'm here like... but it's for my cousin. There was a lot of dancing and fun had by everyone. The kids (Lilith and my nephew Daniel) We're really happy to see Chris again because he actually pays attention to them unlike some other adults. I feel like we've both grown from this and I'm looking forward to being stronger because of it.

(My Nephew is good at photo bombing)

We have a bunch more photos on my Face Book - Christine Landrie

A Day Out!

On Saturday I went out with Lilith to the Museum of Man and Nature. It was a great day. We took in two exhibits. One was the show liner of spring break called "Real Pirates" I was an interesting and fun exhibit with lots of things to get kids and adult interested in learning. We got to tie knots and search for treasure with a small group. Sadly there wasn't any photography allowed in the exhibit area. :( How cool would it have been to get a picture beside the pirate treasure? We had tons of fun anyway.
To my surprise it was less expensive to take in two shows than it would be to go to just one so we hit up the science area afterward. We saw a tornado machine, played with some space rocks (damn those thing are heavy) and a bunch of other things. We meet up with Chris later on and went out for Tacos at a new place. It was pretty good. :D

... .

Last edited by Nephila; 03-30-2015 at 01:13 AM..