View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 09-24-2013, 03:47 AM

(~Wild Spirit Wolf~: Aww! So cute! sorry it's been taking so long to reply, but things have been crazy lately. You know me, I'm not one to usually reply so late)

Zafina jumped down, and walked up to the Angels. "You there! Zealots! Under Imperial Act 4, of the Union between Angels and Demons, it is against the law for Angel's and Demon's to preach their belief's in public. In Private Societies, you are allowed such freedom, but doing it in public shall cause unnecessary strife. "She said to them.

"To hell with you, Devil Spawn! You and your half-breed of a Brother do not deserve to speak as if you are our master! You are nothing more then Mongrels!"The Angel said. Since Heaven's fall, Angel's had become more Radical, almost becoming Supremacists.

"Keep Speaking, Pigeon. We'll see how much of a Devil Spawn I can be. "Zafina said, already loosing her cool.

"Damn you, and Damn your Fox-blooded Mother, and her cursed se- "He stopped short, with Zafina's hand through his heart.

"One thing, Just one, you do not say in front of me, is insult my mother, you Blue-blooded bastard. "Zafina said, crushing the angel's heart. She then looked at the Angel's "Well?! GET OUT OF HERE!" She yelled, and they ran off.