View Single Post
ToastedWhiskers
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to ToastedWhiskers Send a message via MSN to ToastedWhiskers

Old 12-21-2007, 10:24 PM

.;.Slots ALA Whiskey.;.
~Would you like fries with that?~

So, here we are- my slots. I'll be doing two sketches, one base-colored sketch, and one shaded picture at a time. Only one person will be allowed on the waiting list. This is because, believe it or not, I have a life to attend to outside of Mene- shocking, I know!- and doing this takes t-i-m-e. <3 Remember, the more complex your picture is, the longer it takes~! And the more it costs, unless you're getting a freebie, in which case, you should feel very loved and contribute to the poor starving [psssh] artist's little cache. xDD Now, here's what I will and won't do- if it's not on a list, feel free to ask! I won't bite... usually...

Will do: Avatars;; OCs;; Anthro;; Headshots;; Bust;; Full-body.

Won't do: Cluttered Avatars [period- Gaia, Mene, or otherwise];; Mecha;; Pr0nz.

Has trouble doing: Animals;; Ruffles;; Feet.

B&W Sketches:
1. {open}
2. {open}
>> For now these will be.. 40g for headshots, and the rest you can judge.

Base-colored Sketch:
1. {open}
>> These will be only 10g above whatever price is chosen for a similiar B&W sketch.

Shaded Picture:
1. {open}
>> Since these tend to take the most time, I'll ask anywhere from 70g-115g for these.

Freebies will, of course, be give randomly to awesome people who I want to draw... or who bribe me. XD Oh no, I sense corruption!

Whiskeh's status: Playing Video Games- Online

Use this form, please, when ordering. And include any references you can. They're always helpful.
Code:
Yo, Whiskey! I'd like a {{Digital/Pencil} B&W Sketch/Colored Sketch/Shaded Picture} of {what you would like it to be of} in {color of sketch} for {gold amount/item}, if you don't mind! And make it a {Headshot/Bust/Knees Up/Full Body}, please! ^.^