View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-01-2015, 08:09 AM

“perfect,” Robert said as he stood up and walked over to turn off the overhead light. If the other was going to try to get some sleep he might as well give him that. He had a small desk lamp that would give him enough light to read by that should not bug the other too much. His eyes wrinkled as he watched the other curl up and raised an eyebrow at him before sitting back down in his chair. The light of the lamp when he clicked it on was no brighter than a lap top.

“I did not really expect you to have heard of them. Only a few in the coast guard do know of my dad.” He went back to reading the book only to a few moments later stand up and pull the curtains closed on the dream catches. His sister would forgive him. He did not want his roommate to in frustration damage them as he closed the curtains. Returning back to his book he reread the same section over again not really seeing it. Was this the way it was going to be in here? Dark and quite for the whole time, each of them sleeping while the other was out?

“Lihau? I have heard of them. dad worked down in the Florida Keys. Wasn’t there something about one of your family’s platforms on the news recently?” That explained a lot, rich parents but left alone all the time meant that he probably did not like to talk much to any one unless it was giving an order. Well if he could help it they would not be together long enough to get on each other’s nerves. “something about some new tech that is supposed to be helping avoid spills?”