View Single Post
Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 02-03-2015, 03:39 AM

"I was planning on it. My greedy parents managed to snag it from me, right under my nose." Oh, yes...Malum definitely didn't get along with his parents. And that was strange...weren't all rich kids cocky and super-dependent on their parents? And to call them greedy so blatantly...he certainly had issues with them. The weary brunette curled further into his warm and cozy cocoon of blankets, eventually yanking them up so far that only a tuft of mousy brown hair was visible.

"I've been traveling almost nonstop for upwards of thirty-two hours," he muttered, voice very much muffled now by his heavy blankets and many pillows. "I'm exhausted. If I don't get some sleep, and soon, I may well pass out and not wake up for a day or two." Malum drove all this way by himself. He never even bothered to ask his parents to help him drive to his new university, or help him with his luggage. He knew they would refuse. They were far too busy raking in the dough to care about their home suddenly becoming an empty nest--they didn't want much to do with him anyway, from the time he turned five years of age until now. He was never a son to them--they never did accept him. He doubted that they loved him...and quite honestly, he felt no love for them either. It was likely that after he graduated, he would never hear from them again.

Hmph. Good riddance. He never liked them, anyway.