View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 03-09-2016, 12:03 PM

Sakura stood as she bowed politely to him being respectful. " Of course sir. Thank you and I'm sorry for causing so much trouble. Thank you for being willing to still let me study even if it is here. Or if you like I can meat you after school at the school or library. It's the least I can do sir." She said still bowing waiting to hear his response before she rose. She knew that the others here were going to scold her for what happen today once they found out. She knew some of them had grandchildren that went to her school. She was really surprised thought at the outcome of everything. For what had happen this was the best outcome.

Rhyu worked with the other students helping them finish their work. Some of the students needed more help than others to understand the course material. It was a little frustrating for him going over the same things over and over again with a few of the students. He sighed as the last of the students finally understood the material from their homework. He started taking their questions as the atmosphere changed at the table from one of fear to happiness. He looked over at a few of the other tables as people watched trying to see if he was a child or teacher. He knew that most teachers wouldn't dare sit with students and that doing so was taboo and unheard of . However thanks to his age many just assumed he was one of the upper class men.