View Single Post
Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 04:32 PM

(( It's like a Choose your own adventure book. Of course, I always skipped ahead to find out what happened. :XD ))

Ruthie breathed heavy after stepping, at last, on the top of the stairs. I don't like stairs anymore. she thought looking behind her. She took a deep breath and looked around. Across from her was a massive gate. She would have to have two of her standing on her shoulders to see over the top. "I ain't leavin' anyway." She said with a hint of sarcasm. It is nice to finally be out of the dark though.

Ruthie jumped and shrieked at the DING! sound next to her. "Only a silly lift."she said, "Just a s-s-stupid silly lift." She held her chin up, even though is was quivering. She looked around again and noticed rooms on her left and right. One in particular, to her left, caught her attention; a fancy looking door with a little sign on it. She tried the knob, but the door wouldn't budge. She looked at the sign "WAHR-den's Qua-TER." she sounded out. She didn't know what a warden was, but the Head Mum had had a fancy door like this one; the penalty for going in there was a beating. She moved away from the door and headed towards the hallway with the double doors.

After looking in a few rooms, she went back to the stairs. "The rooms ain't too good an' I don't wanna weirdo coming after me." Ruthie inched her way towards the lift. She closed her eyes and forced herself to open the gate. "Lift goin' up?" she said, trying to amuse herself.