Thread: Say I Do, Alibi
View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 09-13-2017, 07:13 PM

"okay, okay! Jeez! I was just speaking my thoughts outloud. I didn't hear anything until yesterday morning right before Bobby called me because you wanted to see me about them. I had just seem them go up as a possible target, and than it shut down just as quickly with you as the sole suspect!" He retaliated just as loudly, bristling at her hostility. "They're after both of us now. and our only connection in the stupid things are Bobby. So I momentarily got suspicious that he could be involved but that would be stupid. Okay! So I brushed it off and moved past that thought."

He ran his hand through his hair messing it up and trying to cool back down so that he could keep his voice calm and level. They were in public after all, didn't need some homeless person wishing to do good for some cash to catch them and report them talking about the missing pearls. Even if the truth was that they didn't have them and were getting framed. He wanted very badly to snap some more at her like this wasn't her problem she'd involved him in. Truth be told he'd let himself get involved even though he hadn't known it was a frame up and not just some gloating. He rubbed his eyes suddenly overwhelmed and finally got his breathing calmed down enough to speak again.

"I'll keep digging and see what else comes up. But right now it just feels wrong. If they're after me as well than it is definitely a hacker and you'll have to accept that yes, its always a hacker with me. That's my world after all." What more could he say without setting the prickly fox off again. No one was ever on her side because she would never let them, right now he was actually trying to be by trying to come up with some explanation for what was going on.