Thread: Stuck together
View Single Post
Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message to chat

Old 07-10-2012, 04:40 AM

Ben smirked when he heard her and nodded as he listened. FOllowing her over to the cave, he helped in her collection of wood as much as he could. Yet he couldn't' carry much at all, not with how his arm was. Yet once they got there he smiled, it was nice and covered, exactly what they needed. Dusting off the area that was furthest back, he made sure that there was nothing hiding in the corners. He didn't' want to end up falling asleep and waking up to a snake in front of his face or something like that.

Turning, he saw her starting up a fire and pulled over some needles so that she could continue to feed it. He was now really glad he ahd found them a lighter. If he hadn't the would be freezing once the rain came. When she ran outside to get more wood, he sat there and made sure that nothing happened to the fire. If it went out it wouldn't be good. HTe lighter probably only had some fuel in it for a little while. Yet it ws limited since he wasn't sure when they would get out of the forest.

When she came back he smiled and sat back. He wasn't much use at the moment with how his arm was. Yet soon she had a good fire going and he watched it with her. When he heard her question, he sighed. "oh, they hated my guts. They teased me about wanting to be a male nurse, threaten me about staying away from you, beat me up for not staying away from you. But didn't mind it all that much since I knew I was lucky to have a friend like you. Yet after the prom things between us died." he said as he watched the fire.