View Single Post
Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 01-03-2012, 11:08 PM

Marquet stared at his crew weakly. He rolled his eyes a t their appearances and then sucked in a deep breath of sea air. "Okay here's how things go. Do as I say at all times. Mock me and your thrown overboard, and NEVER assume anything while your on my ship." He said, staring at a few pirates that had been playing with a little monkey. "Oh, and I know most of you weren't educated.. but please, have a little sense." He said, smirking when the man stopped playing with the monkey.

"Okay. Now once were close to Puerto Principe i'll be needing someone to go down to the hold and get the rest of the map out of this girls mouth. Do whatever is needed. Your chance at being rich beyond belief depends on this girl! Do not trust her! And never let her get to you. Shes a temptress." He spat. "Threaten to kill someone on the ship if you must but we have to figure out the rest of the map. But whoever does it make sure your easily trusted." He said, his eyes glancing around. "So who thinks they can get the girl to speak?" He asked, eyes narrowed. He already knew the girl wanted him dead. But who on this ship had the appearance of someone easily trusted? Definitely not Fenris. He'd probably just piss her off..