View Single Post
Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 01-22-2018, 08:03 PM

Chica nodded helping Freddy with the bodies trying not to laugh at the names though they were amusing she didn't want to get all covered in anything until it was necessary. Now it was "Going downstairs, are we?" not that it was much of a question to Freddy, she had her idea of where they were going. They had been doing this long before this night guard had showed up.

Alyssa didn't mind the way he was saying his words until she was called little, something she never liked being called throughout her life. Then again she ignored that, this was no time for picking fights for something that would probably kill her and with help of his friends. "So you'd wreck someone who would want to help you? Is that it? What was it someone said..." Alyssa thought for a moment "Programmed to be pragmatic, if someone messes with the mainframe" Alyssa whispered letting all things go until she heard something about shocks.

"Trust me, I'll probably be the one human who can 'handle' being 'shocked' on a far larger scale, this is nothing compared to what I've been through before. I may be small but I'm not that weak. And you," Alyssa looked at Foxy "Behave. For someone dressed like a pirate you sure don't act like one, pirates in most cases were gentlemen around women, are you saying you are not one to a woman? Don't you make me hurt you more." Alyssa didn't bother to whisper this time, she gave a glare that she didn't care if it worked or not but he'd have to find out the hard way.

Alyssa looked at the bullets in the arms and legs removing them without a problem, but the one that was in his neck that fell down to his chest she wasn't sure where it was. Damn this would take - her thoughts were silenced as she knew everything was coming back to her - not memories though. She carefully put her hand in the back getting closer to be able to move her hand and wrist freely. She knew there were sparks, felt small heat waves from them but kept going. She finally found something that felt like a bullet and not a part of the fox. Her head twitched slightly for no reason, yet it didn't stop her as she got the last bullet out. "There you go, at least now you don't have unwanted metals in your body." she almost said systems but that wouldn't be the logical term, not that she would care for logic right now.

"So here we go, that should do it. Probably should get him back to the cove for now if you think you're up for it or whatever Freddy told you to do. I am gonna go change back into that uniform before someone shows up seeing me covered in blood too, not that I mind. It's a nice shade of red, so pleasant, but I doubt others would see it that way too." She did what she had to do - going back to the office she changed out of her bloody clothes and into the original uniform realizing now there was a white shirt she could have worn in the beginning...oh now she realizes it. She kept her hair up, during the night was the only time away from people so she kept it down mostly until she was out of sight. Habit of hers. Made her feel different as she walked back to watch the others wondering how this all happened. "So you guys kill the night guards that work here? Or do you just like to scare them?" She was asking Bonnie.