View Single Post
Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Fullmetal Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to Fullmetal Phantom

Old 02-25-2008, 03:59 AM

Hideto tried to focus on the conversation, but found his attention span growing uncharacteristically short as he tried to figure out where on earth (or wherever this was) he had been dropped, and how he got here...and why. The only thing that really stuck with him was someone holding a guitar, which made him miss his own, and someone asking for a name...considering he was the only apparent unknown when it was asked, he assumed it was him they were talking about, though it didn't register until several minutes later, much to his embarrassment. To avoid further embarrassment, he simply remained silent; he would rather wait until the situation called for an introduction again.

As he snapped back into reality, he realized...everyone else seemed to have some kind of supernatural power. "Kikikaikai..." he muttered under his breath, questioning why he was here. He slipped his hand into his pocket and felt a piece of paper...no, an envelope. He pulled it out and looked at it, and realized everyone else had been examining similar letters while he was trying to sort out his own thoughts. Curiously, he opened it and read it, raising an eyebrow as he did so, wondering if it was the same thing as the ones everyone else seemed to have.

"Letters...is this the same as the ones you got?" he asked, holding out his own letter. "Because if it is...I don't know what I'm doing here..."

((Note: "Kikikaikai" (written 奇々怪々; 奇奇怪怪) means "very strange; bizarre; weird; mysterious." I usually write out this kind of thing instead of translating because I'm a sucker for authenticity. ^^;))