View Single Post
Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 12-29-2014, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by For-Chan Cookie View Post
Let's see, off the top of my head, I can name a handful I'm sure.
  • Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai (weird sexual tension with brother)
  • Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (Girl with a major brother complex and oddly oblivious brother that sort of encouraged it?)
  • Yosuga no Sora: In Solitude, Where We Are Least Alone. (harem with an ecchi incest angle, so terrible I dropped it after an episode)
  • Aoi Hana (younger girl has crush on older female cousin in first episode)
  • Sword Art Online (does it count if the younger sister falls in love with the brother not knowing his identity? I think she already had an actual crush on him and his alternate identity was her trying to escape that crush, only to fall for the same guy again. Poor girl.)
It always seems to be the girl that has the crush on the brother, as far as I know. I don't really think its an incest thing if the girl character doesn't really realize her crush is her brother. But I don't really know the story plot of that series, so I wouldn't know One of my friends wanted me to look into Yosuga no Sora, and I watched the first ten minutes of the first episode and I couldn't watch the rest without internally withering away inside. I forever hold him accountable for that