View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-25-2017, 07:07 PM

Saturday, February 18, 2017

I can't believe it's been a week since I updated this. Let's see, Saturday I went on an ice skating and ice cream date which went pretty well. I was really glad the weather was nice for it. After I got home I had a fun time playing SWTOR with a friend.

• • •

G is for...gumdrops? IDK...

Sunday, February 19, 2017

I got all fired up and motivated and finally got back to job searching today! I tackled all of my email notifications and found some new jobs to apply to. I sent out two applications, hopefully I'll hear back from a few of them! I didn't end up getting everything else done that I wanted to but In the evening I played some more SWTOR which was fun.

• • •

I've been pretty stressed lately so I've been having some nightmares. It's kind of hard to remember what they were about now though...

Monday, February 20, 2017

Today is President's Day and thankfully I have the day off! So thankful for this long weekend. I got an impromptu call from a headhunter about one of the jobs and talked to them for a few minutes which ended up kind of stressing me out. I sent in a writing sample, hopefully I will hear back from them! After that I went out to lunch and got some ramen from the place nearby that I've been wanting to try. It wasn't as good as I was hoping but it was fun to go somewhere different. The evening wasn't as fun though. I had a very sad discussion with one of my friends. I am not sure we will be able stay friends after everything. I would be really sad to loose our friendship though so I hope not.

• • •

Uhhh, well there was the Valentine's Day event that just finished, that's about as current as I am with the events at the moment.

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Going back to work today was super hard. I didn't sleep well at all after my discussion with my friend last night and woke up feeling super crappy and was very listless at work today even though I have a shit ton of stuff to get done before the trade show starting on Thursday and another starting the week after. I was trying to leave work an hour early but that didn't happen. The rest of the night was laundry and cooking and getting to bed late. *sigh*

• • •

Lately I can't stop listening to the Interstellar soundtrack. I love Hans Zimmer!

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Another bleh day at work today. So much to do for tomorrow! About 5 minutes before I left work my mom called me to tell me that my grandmother is in the hospital. It was an especially scary moment for me because my other grandmother died in the hospital last October. I went to a friend's house after work and watched the first episode of Legends. The start seems kinda eh but hopefully the show will pick up more later. I really hope my grandmother will be okay.

• • •

I love board games! I'd been so long since I've really played some games with a good group. Hopefully I'll get to play some soon!

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Today was pretty hectic trying to get everything set up for the event this evening. I spent most of the day running around. Thankfully I managed to get everything ready in time though the evening had a bumpy start since my coworker didn't show up on time and I had to do the setup all by myself. T_T The boss made some comments about how we should have used the big display and I tried to understand that I had planned to use the big display but she is the one who changed her mind about the setup but she didn't get it. Oh well. Thankfully she left early and we were able to finish out the rest of the night relatively peacefully.

• • •

My first car was a silver Dodge Neon. It was used and had it's fair share of issues but I can remember how happy and proud I was to have a car of my own. I had that car from 2009 up until I moved to NYC. I tried to sell it but didn't get any takers so I ended up donating it to cancer.

Friday, February 24, 2017

Today was even more hectic than yesterday if possible. Organizing the evening event was such a nightmare. So many last minute changes! Everything went pretty well in the end though and the boss seemed pretty happy with my work so at least there is that. I was so happy to get out of there! As I was leaving though, I lost my little soot sprite keychain that I had gotten in Oregon. I'm so sad. I wonder if I can try to look up the name of the place and call them to see if they can order me a new one... After that I met up with a friend and his friends for drinks and a burger. Everyone was really nice so it was a pretty good evening.

• • •

Freedom!!! That's exactly what I was thinking when I was leaving the trade show this evening.

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Finally Saturday!!! It's been a pretty uneventful day so far. I finally managed to get a bit of sleep and when I woke up I got on mene to take care of some updates. I lost my motivation about halfway through though and made a new avi then lay down for an impromptu nap. I'm back up now though so hopefully I can finish my updates on here and get some other stuff taken care of so that maybe I can play a game or do something fun tonight.

• • •

I really wanted a pizza for dinner tonight but alas there is no pizza in the house and I am not sure I really want to go out to get some. Dilemma dilemma...