View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 11-19-2014, 03:56 AM

When his partner gave him the signal he made his own move. “Thanks for the help bro.” With a grin he sled his arm around the agents shoulder, a small thin blade hidden in his hand. The agent barely noticed it prick his arm. It only took a matter of moments for the special poison on the blade to take effect. It was nothing deadly, just something that would incapacitate him for a while.

So far things were going smoothly and easier than expected. Oni gave his partner a thumb up as the agent beside him fell to the ground. “Looks like these agents of the SFA are lacking my honey. This is going to be a walk in the park.” He joked, grinning widely. In a smooth motion he holstered the Purium blaster to his side taking out his handcuffs once more. As he waited for Mirage to catch up he spun the cuffs around his finger.

The woman watched the male curiously. This whole situation seemed somewhat surreal. They had never gotten along, well at least not since that day six years ago. Quietly she listened to his answers to her questions. He had a point about battles and history in general. There was much to be learned from them.

At his next question Vex almost laughed. Why would he be interested in such things? They were enemies weren’t they? That was when her train of thought shifted. He had witness Sycom drag her off and possibly heard them quarrel. They weren’t exactly being quiet while they fought. If he had heard would he have realized there was something more than just agent and criminal relationship between her and the agent? Only a rare few knew about the fact that prior to becoming a criminal that she knew Dalliah and Sycom and that Sycom and her were friends. No, he wouldn’t be the type to care about such a thing would he?

After a few moments she decided to entertain him with her answer. “I fill it in different ways. There is always training. When I am unable to do that then I fill it with the arts, mostly painting, drawing and writing.” The woman paused, her one passion was dancing, but that was something she rarely got to enjoy doing anymore. “Of course there are other things like information gathering. Luckily around here that can be a precious commodity.” She gave him a dark grin. Yes, she did have her ways to get information that she shouldn’t be able to.

“What about you? Things can get rather boring between missions.”