View Single Post
Madame Rousseau
NPC
NPC

Old 11-24-2013, 01:01 PM

*Cackles*

Oh hey there all you peoples! Miss yer pal Madame Rou? Never did say thanks fer gettin' me off that stinkin' island! Not gonna start now! I'm just pullin' yer seagull. Thank'e kindly. Now that I got no coconuts and seaweed to keep myself lookin' fine and fancy, I think I'm a-needin' some duds! Think you can help with that?

I do love ma island getup and style. Especially how this braided coconut frond belt accentuate my womanly curves! Only problem is these holes and patches ain't that nice when the wind whips up and the snow starts fallin'. I ain't found nuttin' that suits ma style in yer shoppies.

That and what you guys think? *blush* I think I might....look a bit more pleasin' and frou frou for a certain someone.

There ain't nuttin' here that remind me of the big ol' ocean and beach. Or the rocks and shells I put in piles, buried about, and shouted at when they got cheeky. Help me keep all ma favorite things here on Menewsha too! Now just remember. I ain't as young as I used to be so....I don't want no skimpy short shorts.

Just don't gimme any of dem crabbies for shoes!!! They pinch my toes something awful! I don't fancy those red snappy little stinkers.

Last edited by Madame Rousseau; 12-03-2013 at 06:22 PM..