View Single Post
sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-20-2014, 03:30 PM

They had just finished moving the fish and Suzanna stood up, sliding gaze around the area. She winced slightly when her eyes paused at fight between Chaiasa, Megumi and Lucas. It looked like the man knew what he was doing and the small woman was trying her best, too, but would all of this have any use when facing these mysterious Titans? When Anna perked up, volunteering herself and other two, camp counselor scoffed again, her worry voiced about small groups voiced by Billy.

At this moment, Megumi fell and pleaded to end the training and she sighed. "That we are," she echoed Billy. It was her time to get beaten up. Fun. But the sooner they got it done, the sooner they could join search party. If there would be need for that. In best scenario, both groups would be back by time she and Billy were finished practicing with their teacher. Only... Best scenarios didn't happen here, did they?

Mikheil rose his arm to put around Anna, glad she had chosen to take him along, but before he managed to, she was already turning her attention to Billy and his arm froze in air before falling back to his side. At this point, Suzanna laughed slightly, secretly glad Billy was not entirely perfect with everything. Although she chided herself about such thoughts immediately. "Only you need to train for years to use light saber proficiently. Or Yoda to shape you up faster. And Yerik's teal, not green," she teased. Her brother had loved all things sci-fi...

Anna moved to freckled man's side, helping him with katana. It was like the two were constantly pulled back to each other. Croat also didn't miss that soft, purring sound or the way she moved... How could someone so natural, earthly in a good sense be so tempting without even seemingly trying? But perhaps that was her charm that neither he nor Billy could ignore.

But next moment, she called him her knightly Mikie and he felt grudgingly pleased. Only blonde obviously had missed his training or else she wouldn't say he was better fighter than Mr. Lawyer. "Good luck," he said to both counselors and smiled, as encouragingly as he could, at Suzanna. "Don't worry about us or herb seekers, just show her what you got, Ms. Solo."

She nodded head with chuckle, appreciating reassure although it didn't really clear her worries: "Does this mean we've got Star Wars inside jokes now?" she wondered and the man just shrugged in response, turning his attention back at Anna who came back with Lucas. And moments later, they were off as a team - Mikheil playfully saluted both counselors and followed Anna.

Suzanna nodded at Billy, exhaled heavily and moved towards Chaiasa, only detouring to pick up her blaster quickly. It felt much heavier now in her hands, now that she knew how dangerous it was and despite being urged on by Mikheil to use it, she was really against the idea. At least right now and on a live target. Woman smiled at their teacher, "My name's Suzanna Alvey, nice to meet you properly. I picked gun as my weapon, I know how to use it, it's just... I'd prefer to train with it on a tree or something at first." Hopefully, Chaiasa wouldn't mind her setting it aside for now.

Meanwhile, the 'rescue team' was approaching forest and Mikheil couldn't help but feel anxious. What if... What if trio had really gotten into trouble? What would they do then? Well, they could always run, as Anna had mentioned, but that wouldn't help their teammates lost in forest and at the mercy of these Titans, whoever they were. As they entered forest's shade, he tentatively listened into each sound, trying to identify. And caught a far cry... "I think I heard someone calling a name... That way," he spoke up, motioning the direction.