View Single Post
Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 09-24-2012, 12:39 AM

Create-Your-Own God/Goddess Entry Form

Username:Velvet
Image of My Entry:
Explanation of Your God/Goddess:*Maniacal laughter can be heard before the air suddenly felt electrified. And then Poof* Gosh, DARNIT. I singed a hair again! UGH! Oh... uh, hi! Let me introduce myself. Ahem, I am the Goddess of Lightning, friends call me Nyina..if I had any friends they would at least..Heh, and I am like the Queen of Lightning. Mmhm.. I mean, I am much better than that so well known Zeus guy. Bah, I mean, seriously? Why, why does that guy get all the fame? He just sits up there on his throne at Mount Olympus. I have my own sky! I sit up here in the clouds, MY clouds and drift around in my nice, soft cloud castle. Yeah, and MY castle changes colors. It can be blue, or white. Green sometimes, and gray to almost black. Which is obviously way better than Mount freaking Olympus. Ha, I am glad I wasn't invited to live there. Pssh. And plus, I have better fashion. Yeah, I went there. My lightning is even better! Zeus, the almighty, or whatever, just shoots out boring ole, yellow lightning and he is a total man wh...player! Why is he so awesome? What about me? Look at my colors! I am purple and teal and blue. How amazing is that? I create purple lightning, blue lightning, green lightning. Any lightning other than yellow, pssh, was created by me! That's right! Yeah, see? I told you how awesome I am. Oh, and get this! I am in charge of the night storms. Yeah, that's why I wear a crescent moon on my head and have an emblem shaped like a moon around my neck. Talk about cool right? So I might have accidentally sunk a couple of ships... and caused some major damage to important places, but have you ever tried controlling lightning? Huh?! It isn't easy. One day... one day I will be glorified. One day I will be better than you Mr. Great and Powerful Zeus. BAHAHAHAHAHA!
Crazy Face Nyina.. she might be insane! I hope she didn't hear that..

Last edited by Velvet; 09-24-2012 at 12:42 AM..