View Single Post
CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 10-29-2013, 01:18 AM

((Sorry I haven't been on today. Been in a bad mood. I'm going to dinner with my friend and then I'll be on after! Such a horrid post...I'm so brain dead. Sorry guys..))

Andromeda looked back at Kris, snorted and shook her head. "Who said anything about killing them? Did the word kill come out of my mouth. Though that would be a good message...but killing is so messy. No my pet, we shall not kill them. Just play with them a little." The witch let out another cackle. "I say we just wing it my dear! That is where the fun is at. And no..her pendant should not be glowing. It is most curious and I am dying to know." Andromeda turned to watch the girl walk towards the carousel and then watched as she screamed after touching it. "Most curious my friend, most curious." Seeing the other human walking towards the carousel the witch smiled. "Well Kristoph are you ready for some fun?" Rubbing her hands together she snapped her fingers and illusionary spiders and centipedes appeared all over the carousel.