View Single Post
Merrow
*^_^*

Old 08-23-2008, 08:19 PM

Considering I'm friends with The Lone Penis in real life, lemme say that that was NOT his intension.

He is not trying to be a jackass, it's just the way he talks. It says at the bottom of his post he's not trying to be rude, it's just meant to be aggressive and helpful.

And those pictures aren't him trying to say, "I WANT THIS EXACTLY MAKE ME SPAWN GRR.". He's TRYING to get his idea across; demented and bulky. He knows what a freaking copyright is. He's just frustrated at how gender biased this place is, and he's kind of crude to begin with.

It's not just videogame bullshit that guys want, though I'm sure a few people would simply be GIDDY to get ahold of a ninja headband. They want the freedom to express more then just wearing jeans and a freaking t-shirt.

So many people put pictures of gap clothes and kilts and open flannel shirts as stuff guys want to wear. He's got every right to act like he is, because he's 100% correct; you people are just dressing the men like miniture toy poodles, and it's driving half of Mene's possible population away because they don't get the options they have at other avatar sites like Gaia.