View Single Post
The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 11-26-2009, 08:57 AM

Huzzah! I have GRADUATED from the New User's First Stop.

What do I do with the GOLD I earned while posting?
-> Accentuate has a handful of accessories for 100 gold or less that you can pick-and-choose from to begin to customize your look.
-> Jewel's Dream, likewise, has approximately a page and a half of jewelry that can be purchased for 100 gold or less.

Where do I GO from here?

As long as the rules are followed, you are always welcome here. :) Nobody ever 'ages out'. However, as you grow on Menewsha there are other charities in this forum that may be of further, different, or greater assistance:

-> At the End of the Rainbow by Silenia
Why? This is Menwsha's oldest charity in a revamped thread run by a very charitable, helpful, and kind person to menewshans one day old to many years old. The first page currently contains information about special welcoming packets for those who are new. There are also many pageprizes and general donations available.
-> Eggs for Fledgelings - A Charity for New Menewshans
Why? There was one Easter Event where there was a bit of misunderstanding. Users thought they had to collect one egg of every colour to get a prize. It turns out theeggs themselves were prizes. So, between sets for themselves, their mules, to sell, for charities, there are quite an excess of eggs... and most of them aren't bad looking! They just happen to be the highest-surpllused event item in existance on the site, which is lucky for you! Any eggs donated to The New Users First Stop are now redirected to Eggs for Fledgelings.
-> Kultura's Closet
Why? Kultura's Charity is very similar in format to this one. In fact, I pretty much took her idea and scaled it down to an almost-but-not-quite instant gratification level. In her thread, if you make 30 posts you get to choose a Three Piece Starter Set in the Colors of your Choice! This is quite the step up from the "Peasant" Starter Dress/Oversized Shirt. At least you will have something to wear while you're racking up your posts there.
HIATUS :(

Last edited by The_Crow; 01-03-2013 at 12:37 PM.. Reason: At the End of the Rainbow Charity has been resurrected!