View Single Post
Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 10-13-2007, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Konban wa minna!
Authoress here with another chappie for all my dedicated fans.
Anyway sorry for making Hi-kun so OOC I'll try to make him act more normal in this chappie.
So hope you enjoy this chapter. Hiei say the disclaimer kudasai...
Hiei: no...I refuse.
Why?
Hiei: You humiliated me in the last chapter I would never act that way!
You're a guy.
Hiei: What does that have to do with anything?
Men have urges that they can't control.
Hiei: Whatever...Sam doesn't own Yu Yu Hakusho but she does own Yugi Hoshi and Mrs. Mimori and any other characters unless stated otherwise.
Arigatou Hi-kun! Anywho enjoy the chappie!
Chapter 3: "A friend's friend from...the textbook?"
Yugi sat on the worn couch in Mrs. Mimori's bookstore reading a novel entitled The Odessey. It was an old book and she had already read it three times, but she just loved greek mythology and that's what this book was basically about. Hiei was sitting on a window sill behind her she didn't know why he liked sitting there so much but she chose not to ask.
"Oi Hiei, you want a book to read?" Yugi asked quietly not taking her eyes from the book.
"Hn" Hiei grunted.
'man of many words...' Yugi thought as she rolled her eyes. Suddenly, the door swung open and in walked in Mizumaru Shindou Yugi's best friend the only other person Yugi was close to. Mizumaru removed the wet rain coat and hung it on the rack on the wall by the door. Yugi looked up just in time to see Mizumaru's fist come in contact with her cheek.
"Nan da...?" Yugi groaned looking up into her attacker's green eyes that were almost covered by waterlogged chocolate bangs.
"How dare you decide to stay here and not tell me!" Mizumaru shouted as she continued to scold Yugi. Yugi sighed ever since Mizumaru had found about how Yugi was treated so badly by her parents or as Yugi called them parentally challenged ass-holes Mizumaru had been trying to keep constant observation of Yugi. Hiei watched this new choclate-haired teen hit and shout at Yugi.
"So Mizu-chan besides lecturing me what did you come for?" Yugi groaned rubbing her sore cheek Mizumaru jerked her thumb towards the door.
"Rain coats?...so it's raining you had to tell me that?" Yugi asked quirking an eyebrow.
"Yugi no baka! It's the person not the coat!" Mizumaru shouted pointing at the figure next to the door. The figure removed their coat revealing a red-headed teen with dazzling grass green eyes. " I know it's hard to believe but he came out of my mythology textbook! He's the spirit fox Kurama!" Mizumaru whispered to Yugi.
"Well, that guy over there on the window sill came out of a manga I was reading! His name is Hiei" Yugi said pointing at Hiei who was staring at the pair with little interest before looking back out the window.
"This is so wierd Yugi" Mizumaru said wiping her blue-tipped brown bangs out of her face. "Uh, Yugi I wanted to ask you something?" Mizumaru asked nervously.
" What is it Mizu-chan?" Yugi asked curiously.
"My parents are on vacation and I need a place to stay...could I stay here with you please?"
"Of course Mizu-chan."
"Arigatou Yu-chan!" Mizumaru chirped happily as she hugged Yugi. This was one of Yugi's biggest secrets cause most people thought of Yugi as a cold and mean bad-ass but in truth she only showed her real self to Mizumaru and Mrs. Mimori. Hiei now watched with interest as Yugi hesitantly returned the hug and she was actually smiling sweetly.
'baka shoujo-tachi' Hiei thought as he tried to ignore them.
One hour later...
Yugi and Mizumaru were both sitting on the couch in the bookstore Yugi was still reading her book and Mizumaru had begun reading a book of poetry by Emily Dickenson. At that moment Hiei and Kurama walked in but they were missing they're shirts. Yugi found herself drooling over Hiei's well built chest and she didn't notice until Mizumaru nudged her shoulder.
"Nani?" Yugi asked.
"You might want to wipe your mouth Ms. Drool alot" Mizumaru teased.
"Look whose talking" Yugi said as she wiped the drool from her mouth Mizumaru looked and saw that she had been drooling as well. "Uh, you two aren't going to do this all the time are you?" Yugi asked turning her attention to the two bishonens.
"No this is a one time thing since we put our shirts on the wet floor by accident..." Kurama informed the two blushing girls.
"Shoot" Yugi muttered.
"Nani?" Kurama asked.
"Nothing...really..." Yugi said putting her book in front of her face trying to hide the blush and Mizumaru followed suit.
"This is going to be a tough vacation..." Mizumaru groaned as she peeked over her book at kurama's muscled chest.
That's all you get for now so if you want the next chappie you'll have to review I hope I made Hiei act a little more original this time let me know. Oh and just to let you know Mizumaru is not my character she is my friend's character. Well any flames you people still have will be used at the Authoresses bar-b-Q. Matta ne