View Single Post
HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-13-2011, 05:30 PM

Ezra looked up to see another student enter the class. It was the girl, who was a junior in senior classes. He didn't exactly know the story, but he knew that she was extremely smart for her age. Ezra had never been one for school, so even if he was smart he didn't think he would opt. to take higher classes. He would just sit in the easy ones. "Hey, Lucille. Me, you lunch together?" He asked with a few hand signals. He usually ate lunch with the boys, but he wanted to talk to her about the club. He needed some help with it and to work out how they were going to earn some money for it. He knew the schools rules about how to earn money, but he needed some help working things out.

Lucille turned to look at what caught Ezra's attention. She knew that the girl wasn't a senior, but other than that she wasn't sure who or why she was even in the class. Though she didn't really care. "See, I wasn't the last one in here." She said as she stuck out her tongue at him. She tilted her head to look at him when he asked her to have lunch with him. It was a bit unusual, but she was going to accept anyway. "Sure, but you buy." She said with a wink. Before he replied the class began. She turned to the front and smiled knowing she had just won. He won't like that very much, but she didn't care.

[Argh, I always say I'll reply to this and the other, but I get distracted then it just keeps getting pushed off. <.< Give me some friendly reminders when I don't reply for a while.]