View Single Post
princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-15-2011, 03:58 AM

Kitto once again roared in laughter at the two Seniors. "He does make an excellent point" he added with a grin. He tried to take Skyla's book again, but she was too quick for him. He laughed again as the mood went back to normal. He looked over to the clock to see lunch time was almost over. "Eh! Lunch is almost over" he said with a bit of a frown.

Skyla too laughed at the two Seniors. They did remind her a bit of her and Kitto. She smiled as Kitto tried to steal her book and quickly dodged him this time. She giggled a little and then too saw the time. "Oh goodness, It is. I need to go to the library still." she said as she closed her book and stood up.

"Bookworm strikes again" Kitto teased as he watched Skyla pack up her things. "Don't forget about club searching after school Sky. You Promised so no backing out" he said seriously. "And don't forget about the family dinner tonight." he added. Then turned to the others "Hey you guys should come too. I think you would enjoy our family" he stated a bit cheerfully.

Skyla glared at Kitto. "Yes I know I promised, but you know school work keeps me busy" she stated reminding him of her extra classes she was taking. " I won't forget." she added as she ran out of the room and headed for the library.