View Single Post
Temple
people strive to be better me i'm happy being me

Old 03-16-2013, 05:04 PM

Dylan nodded "good we will have to move faster though" Dylan said firing at the occasional solder running past them they didn't seem to be giving much resistance to there attacks "I also think there is something wrong why wont they send in larger forces to help protect those things" Dylan yelled shooting again.

Ria looked as tarra went into a berserk like state Ria didn't know what to do it seemed that the story's were true Tarras powers have evolved it was like she was another person though Ria was worried but she knew she had to help jumping onto her feet.

Victory's bayonet was reversed and pushed into her chest a large shock then traveled through her body Victory pushed herself away "damage 15% power level 68% danger threat 85%" Victory's eye's went red as if a safety feature had kicked in Victory's mechanical parts started to open and rotate as wires came out connecting with other parts of her bode soon it was like Victory's body had gained a suit of armor that made her look like she was someone else "Shields 50% weapon systems 36%" Victory raised her hand as two handguns were animated into her hands Victory opened fire onto Tarra.