Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-10-2014, 06:02 AM

"I do not see this picture as a favor, it is a gift. people who like other people usually give them gifts." how long has this Grim been an Grim to have lost that concept? he wondered as he finished up another sketch. it was a young man with dark hair and two different colored eyes. Erik would know this man as one of the newer Grim Reapers. he liked to spend time with or around one of the people on his list every month. the higher ups just seemed to shake their heads but never said anything to him. "if you wanted to kill me you will. there is nothing that I can do to stop you." tilting his head he looked at Erik as he thought about his offer. "I usually hold a really fun Halloween part each year for the people in the building, I find it makes them less likely to think that I am a vampire if they meet me at least once a year. this year because of our bargain I wont be able to make it." he stopped trying to think of which would be the most likely for him to get a yes. "I would love to be here for that but it is outside of our two weeks. so if you cant let me live till then could you make sure that they get a good hunted houses for the last time?"

a smile crossed his face and he stood and walked over to Erik, reaching out he held his hand just inches from Erik's chest. "what would you give to know where I sleep?" a hunger blossomed in his eyes but he did not want to push Erik so soon after asking for his favor.

(( I can try to post the lyrics in our OOC thread later,))