Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-11-2014, 12:37 AM

"The way you spoke of owing me a favor I thought you were seeing this as a favor as well. If you really dont care who gets their hands on your images then I might as well keep it with my other sketches." taking the papers he slipped it into a black file cabinet before looking down at the sketch of Sam. "this guy? his a Grim? I saw him a few years ago in the park and liked his look. he seemed proud of his looks and did not care who saw him and his eyes." putting the finishing touches on the sketch he closed the book up. "well then if you cant fulfill that favor for me i will just have to think of another. and dont think I will forget..." a smile crossed his face as a thought popped into his head. he could feel his skin crawl with the thought of it but he was going to wait.

breathing in he stepped away from Erik, holding out his hand towards the other wall around the corner of the wall Erik had been leaning on. "Your room sir is this way." with a slight bow he lead him over to a door along the wall he had pointed to. "it has two locks one is a dead blot and one a chain. use what you wish." with that he walked back to his table and picked up the pencil again. "tell me if you need anything else." turning back he smiled. "there is a remote control attached to the head board, it controls the windows."