Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-11-2014, 02:32 AM

Erik didn't need to sleep for too long, only an hour or so before he would catch back up on his energy that he lost just a few short hours before. Waking up yawning he instantly remembered where he was and why he was here to begin with. Shaking his head he tried to make with all the thoughts that ran through his head, when he realized he couldn't settle them quickly, he brought out his list sitting up to look at it. The man was gone. The children was saved. Yet, he wondered if he really needed to take Albert's soul now.

Of course they made an unofficial deal not linked with blood, but he was starting to wonder what would happen if he bent the rules? What would happen if he let the vampire live rather than take his life now that the boy would live. Staring at the paper he read the names to himself. Then something caught his attention, he read through the names again, over and over, and realized half of them were disappearing without him trying to get to them. Something wasn't right, names don't just go off a reaper's list without their permission, even the elders couldn't find the loophole in that rule.

Standing up from the bed he put his cloak on making his Scythe visible in his hand once again as he placed it on his back making it smaller so it would be easier to carry without it getting caught on things. Then, he left a note for the vampire on the bed with the hourglass necklace he always wore with him, and left the house teleporting out of it after going back into the shadows leaving. The note said:

Quote:
Al,

If anything happens or you need me for some reason, use the hourglass, just shake it, it's supposed to be able to find me easily and will teleport you to me after it shows you what I am doing and where. It will speak to you asking you if you wish to still go or not go. Your answer will be the key.

-Erik