View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-22-2013, 11:42 PM

Sorry for disappearing. Jack demanded to go potty.

I've gotten like that too which sucks because well no one really visits my own threads.

I see. I hope you're able to get what you want.

On to the dream.

Well the dream wasn’t much like what happened the other day, but it did involve cops. I had this dream back in June or July of 2009.

It started out with me being with 4 or 5 other people. From the feeling I gathered that I knew them or they may have been family, but I could be wrong about that. I just remember that I was really mad and upset about something. Everyone was arguing about something. Then this cop or two showed up and the one offered to give me a ride home. I took his offer and got into his cruiser.

I don’t know where I was at the beginning, but to get home the one stretch was a pretty straight road with trees on both sides after a bridge. Before the bridge it was basically farm land I think. Well it was rain and stuff and there was a tornado, which the cop and I about got caught in. When we finally got to where I lived the sun was shining again and it was in the evening.

The house and stuff looked familiar, but it wasn’t the house that I lived in at that them and right now my parents and I live in an apartment so no clue there. Well he parked across the street from the house instead of pulling in the drive way. It was kind of strange because I didn’t have to give him directions to get to where I lived. Anyway we got out and he stayed with me while we waited on my parents to get there. While we waited he sat down on some landscaping timbers at a flowerbed that was in the front. I stood there nearby and we chatted a little. A little boy with two other kids was running around and I called him by his name and told him and his friends to be careful.

I have no clue who the kid was even though I recognized him in the dream and knew his name. Well after that the cop and I went back to talking. He asked me if I would go out with him and I said yes. He was so happy that he got up then hugged me, lifting me off the ground and when he was setting me back down we kissed. It was so cute and sweet. Even in my sleep I could feel his warm and loving embrace. That is were the dream ended.

A couple weeks later I had a dream about the same guy and he asked me to marry him. Oh and he told me his first name in that one, which is Matt.

I kind of wonder if I didn’t have these dreams because at the time I had been reading some romance novels, lmao.

Of course I’ve had dreams off and on about this guy, he always looks the same or similar. He is tall with dark/black hair and blue eyes. At least I think they are blue if I remember right.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 02-23-2013 at 12:16 AM..