View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-06-2011, 02:21 AM

I haven't been to many - like I said, this'll only be my 3rd Broadway and only 1 of them was actually in NYC :3

Prior, I've just seen things on the Syracuse Stage which is 3-4 hours from where I live :( </3
But, the traveling expenses were paid through my school, so it was well worth it ;)
For those, I've seen about 2 a year since the 10th grade :3
We also had traveling plays come to a local school with a huge auditorium and we saw a few of those - but not many :3
I've always loved it and wish I could have seen more though :(

My favorite one though? Was Alice in Wonderland! I saw it the Fall of my Senior Year and we were part of the play/were right on stage with them <3
It was freaking amazing!
In one scene, they moved a chair and so the Mad Hatter sat on my lap thinking I was the chair, and I wasn't sure where to put my hands so I put them on his waist. I couldn't stop laughing and the cheshire cat said I was handsy and they teased me about it during that section of the play, calling me a vibrating chair because I couldn't stop laughing etc - then my friends who were around me kept making fun of me through that scene too and whispering comments that made me laugh even more -- it was HILARIOUS! It was so hard to keep my laughing quiet and to stop laughing - it was too hilarious xD <3
And the Mad Hatter was pretty cute, so it made it even better ;)

I've tried a few wines and I haven't been very fond of them either~
I've also tried some hard liquors and some mild liquors, did nothing to my taste buds lol
It was just bitter nastiness :P
I do very much enjoy wine coolers though <3
And margaritas :drool: <3