View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 07-09-2011, 06:47 AM

Junsu closed his eyes as he drunk his drink. He put his glass down as he heard one of his favorite song come on and smirked. "You need nothing from me. To you I have already been written off and you have passed your judgment. You don't give men the time of day and always end up jaded because you make it that way. Men want to love you but you don't let them in because you might get hurt. You have to be in control. Now don't waste my time or yours. You don't care what I have to say now move on so some of these others girl who want my advice. Now excuse me Tigress I have to go. A pleasure to be graced with such beauty. " He said as he rose and threw his jacket over his shoulder leaving her there. "You really are beautiful spirit and all. Shame you feel you need to dress like every other girl to get a mans attention. Have fun hunting." He said as he walked placed the bar throwing a hundred down for the bar tender as he vanished in the crowd.
He appeared outside as he wondered threw the darken ally ways to his home. He stared at the large building with all the beautiful glass. He walked in the front doors as the door man greeted him along with the rest of the staff. He went to his living quarters as he walked in and pulled up the face of the man that was to be his new target. He looked down at the necklace he had taken from the man's beloved one. The hunter that had killed his Sakura would know pain it was only fare that he took one just as dear from him. Soon enough he would get the package he sent him with her hart in it.

He walked to his couch as he took a set and unbutton his shirt sitting threw as he watched all the files burn any evidence vanish along with the necklace. He grinned as he thought about the face of the hunter when he got his package and ran to find his beloved and lean that he left her alone and easy pray for a real vampire. He wasn't stupid like the younger ones. All he wanted was revenge and he wanted it served cold. He spent his night there as he designed new dresses as he could only think of the wild and rash women he had met. He had to admit he loved spirited ones.

The next morning he sat at his desk as he went threw application after application for the new spot that was open since Sakurs death. He had already punished the vampire that had slipped and got her killed. He and the other elder vampires had taken care of that young ling that made the mistake of getting caught. He looked at his droid as he saw the call knowing it was Rule herself. Rule was one of the eldest vampires and the only one beside him that could not be killed. She was his oldest and dearest friend and had been enraged about Sakura's death. He picked up the phone as the two went back in forth in Russian.

He spent some time one the phone with her learning she would be coming. It excited him to know that his dear friend was coming she was the only family he had she was like his little sister. Though she was the worst vampire to ever go into combat with. No man woman or child ever lived if they crossed her. He sat in his office as he wished he could die looking at all the applicants. They where all young stupid and willing to do whatever it took to be the new one. If they only knew the truth.