View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 08-25-2014, 06:26 PM

"My name is Akira Kazuto, a pleasure to meet you. I look forward to studying you, anything you need to know about me, can be found here

Well, this was not going according to plan. Akira had his back against the wall, a sigh escaping his lips. He wondered once more, why he had been asked to take this field mission. He was not a field agent, he belonged in the operations room. This was something out of his norm, something he did not know how to deal with. The men standing before him were smirking, giving him looks that made him want to be sick. How could people honestly be so vulgar? He was used to having his looks noticed, but this was ridiculous. He tightened his hand on the hilt of his whip, glaring at the men pressing further back. He could not fail, he had to complete the mission. With all of this going on though, it only added to what he was already feeling. He wished he could just walk away from it all, for once escape all of this. He sighed, preparing to use his abilities, not noticing the gate behind him forming. It was not until it opened, that he registered it. That was because he was now falling back. His eyes widened a bit, before closing tightly. The men moved forward, but it was too late.

fell, expecting the worst for a moment, as the world seemed to slow around him. Moments later however, he was landing on something softer than he expected. Opening his eyes, the first thing he noticed was the bright sunlight. His pupils immediately shrinking like those of a cat, and he pulled an arm up to shield his face. “Ow...” he did not notice the others standing there still at the moment in time. He glanced down past his arm, to see the gate vanishing. Seriously? He blinked a bit, then registering the feeling of other minds around him. He looked up a bit curiously, seeing the others now standing there. “Heh….sorry for just…dropping in...” a cheesy line he thought, but it was the first thing that popped into his head. He rolled over, before pushing himself up to stand. The light way too bright, he slipped a hand into the pocket of his suit’s jacket, pulling out a slim pair of glasses. Instantly as he slid them on, the effect of the light dulled. He could see the others now clearly, and wondered for a moment if he was intruding. He blinked, feeling quite foolish for having no idea what was going on. His eyes did a quick scan, taking in every detail of the place and these people. Standard procedure, it was what he did. His eyes his greatest asset next to his mind.

He gave a smile, reaching a hand up to rub the back of his neck. “Sorry...” he said again, best not to appear as an enemy, “my name is Akira Kazuto….where is this?” His mind went back to the gate, and he turned to look where it had been. For a moment he once more forgot the others, as his curiosity got the better of him. He stepped around the place where it had been. “Odd….nothing I’ve seen before” he said to himself, before looking back at the buildings. He smiled then, a bit of excitement stirring within him. Something new to learn! That was seriously the first thought popping into his head…different than what normal beings would possibly be thinking of when literally dropping into a new world. He looked at the people now, more subjects to learn about! His eyes especially went to the one man, even though his hair blocked most of it, Akira’s eyes were better than others…were those elf ears? He blinked a bit, not realizing he might have been staring. He had never met an elf before, but then again…he had never been here before.