View Single Post
Shania583
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 05-25-2016, 08:49 PM

Aria saw the sheet of paper slip onto her desk and opened it on her notebook, she read through the note and had to re-read it. It was surprising that Mavis was mute, she had never met anyone mute…well Aria hadn’t really met anyone to begin with. Aria took note that there was a difference in the writing style from Mavis’ first note and this one and smiled. Writing back Aria wrote It isn’t a problem at all, I didn’t know you are mute, but I am really glad that I could help you. I saw that we have class together after this would you like to walk together? the folded it up and passed it back on the Mavis desk.

Caden looked over at Aria and frowned a little before whispering “Aria, the teacher is lecturing now, please focus” Aria looked over at her brother and then turned to the board and began taking notes.

When the new girl walked in Aria and Caden looked up, and listened as she introduced herself as Rachel and a little about why she was late. Caden went back to watching the board and Aria watched a little as the girl went to go sit behind Mavis. Aria just turned back to the teacher and wrote down notes as she waited to Mavis’ response.