View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-13-2018, 04:55 PM

Although Zoro heard the warning and the successive dog barks, his blood had already begun to boil with the need to fight. He made it half way across the parking lot before someone shouted, pointing to the swordsman slowly approaching them. Almost as one, the cops spun around, some shouting as others staggered back, bringing up their guns. "Stop right there. Put the weapons away or we'll shoot!"

Zoro grinned. Loki seemed concerned about these guys, but he couldn't see the reason why. Then again, the other man seemed to have more experience with this world, but Zoro still had faith in his swords. best to get to the end of the fight quickly rather than put it off. "Go ahead."

More off-put looks from the officers, then finally, someone let off a shot. Zoro brought up his sword, slicing the single offending bullet in half. They'd already been over this part so he thought they might learn by now. He couldn't be taken down by simple cannon-fodder soldiers. Still, he stepped out into the line of fire for a reason. Pointing one of his blades at the officers, he called out a challenge.

"If you want to kill me, send out your best and only your best. Men like you are a waste of my swords. Want me? Come find me later with something better!" He held his sword out in challenge a second longer then he turned and walked for the shadows where Loki had hidden, clearly not giving the officers the benefit of a face to face fight.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 04-13-2018 at 04:40 PM..