View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-13-2018, 04:38 PM

The sound of a female voice startled Zoro, though not in the way of an enemy attack, so he turned, eyes narrowing. "How should we know where you are?" he grunted back. Not that he meant to be rude, but this day was getting a little irritating. He wanted food and drink and another nap since Loki liked to try his patience so much. Why should he want another weirdly out of place person tagging along? Oh right, she did look out of place.

Eyes narrowing even further, he watched the girl for half a minute more, seeming to read everything about the situation. Though in truth, nothing so fancy went through his head. It was all instinctual observations that guided Zoro, so that was probably why it took so long for him to come to a conclusion. "Hey! Loki!" He smacked the other man in the side in order to get his attention. "Stop staring at the stupid poster and take a look at this girl. Do you think she's like us? I mean...not like us....but, not like them?" He trailed off, not sure how to iterate the actual thoughts running through his head. But hey, he was a swordsman, not a thinker.

---

Gilbert was getting a little sick of this town. They didn't speak German or Polish, instead they used that stupid English language which was so uncool. And worst of all, no one paid him any attention. Sure he got a few disdainful glances, but otherwise, this felt no different from at home. Damn all these useless people. He would make them see that he was awesome. Stopping on the sidewalk, he stared up at the buildings around him. Shops of some kind--useless. An office building? Well, he might strike big there, but the windows were closed. Finally, he spotted one building that appeared to house classrooms, some of which were open. Fantastic. Children loved him.

Jabbing a finger at one of the windows, Gilbert dragged in a deep breath before yelling. "You there! Tell me I'm awesome!"